SkullengineWeb charges $65/hour for any invoiced work we do, whether graphic design, web development, or video production. We are working to develop packages on the Fiverr as well, which will be posted on this site when they are available.
- Web packages can start from as little as $325 from and can be scaled to fit your needs. KBIA donors get special hourly rates, even after they have used their premium. Payment plans are also available.
- Prior to a project we will give you an estimate for a number of hours for a well-defined scope of work. Provided the scope does not change, we will honor our estimate for your project.
- You can purchase blocks of hours in 3, 5, 10, and 20 hour increments at a reduced rate that do not expire, and are fully transferrable. The more hours you purchase in a block, the less expensive they are.
- You can also sign up for a subscription where you get 1, 3, 5, 10, or 20 hours at a reduced rate, minimum 6-month agreement, automatically withdrawn from your bank account or credit card. This is a good option for those who want monthly web maintenance or to save up for a larger project. All hours roll over up to a total of 40 hours.
- Bear in mind that some projects have additional costs due to third-party products. Estimates will list these costs separately, which are subject to change since we can’t control their pricing structure or services offered. Additional hours resulting from third-party software unpredictability can’t be covered in estimates and will be additional. Likewise, we can’t be responsible for any damages that may result from using this software.
Please bear in mind
Most of the “we” at Skullengine Web is its owner, Natalie Feibish, who is me. At times I bring in select contractors to help with projects who I know and trust, but they work under my direction and are often not available on very short notice.
I will work tirelessly on your project and meet our milestones to the best of my ability. That being said, I’m a single parent and a human, so sometimes there will be sick days, power outages, family emergencies, and other reasons I may be unavailable.
Of course, I will keep these to a minimum and try to give you advanced notice of the days I’m unavailable, but please bear this in mind when contracting with me.
Thank you for understanding.